This is the outdoor patio with pizza oven, fireplace, granite countertops, appliances and flagstone.
– We created a patio from scratch off the back door of a house in Rockwall, Texas.
– We used cedar posts and cedar siding on on the inside of the gables on the patio. We used flagstone for the floor of the patio.
– The forty two inch (42″) wood burning fireplace was installed to provide that indoor feeling outdoors.
– We built in two forty-eight (48″) inch Lynx gas barbeque grills side by side next to the pizza oven.
– The pizza oven is thirty six (36″) inches wide and deep. To use the pizza oven it is heated by wood.
– Under the granite counter top, we installed a 24″ x 36″ Whirlpool under counter model mini fridge.
– Along with the complete design of the patio, we also did all the concrete, piers, roofing, shingles, framing, stone work, flagstone, and electrical wiring.
– To top everything off, we also installed the sprinkler system and landscaping around the patio, bringing this all together into a backyard retreat.